SANSEI SEAFOOD RESTAURANT & SUSHI BAR
Contemporary sushi and new wave Asian inspired dishes served in a lively setting are what make Sansei Seafood Restaurant & Sushi Bar one of Hawai’i’s most critically acclaimed and wildly popular restaurants. Wine Spectator described the restaurant’s “endless innovation with a strong Japanese accent.” Bon Appetit named Sansei one of its “Favorite Asian Restaurants” and one of “America’s Best Sushi Bars.”
- Located in the town of Keihi, Sansei is a short 15 - 20-minute drive from Wailea properties. Due to its location, 25-passenger minicoaches or sprinters are recommended.
Direct Contact and Menu Details
Sansei’s sushi chefs are known for their highly imaginative creations, like their signature Panko Crusted Ahi Roll and the famous Kapalua Butterfly Roll, a colorful delight of salmon, crab, shiromi, and fresh vegetables. The multi-award winning Asian Shrimp Cake with Ginger Lime Butter and Cilantro Pesto is a delicate shrimp cake encased in crispy Chinese noodles.
Hours of operation
- 5:30 pm - 10:00 pm
- Restaurant Capacity: 120 maximum
- Semi-Private Dining Room Area: 60 maximum
- Squares and Rectangles up to 10-Tops
Schedule and Cost Out Your Dine Around Services
- Select your event date.
- Select your dinner reservation time (we will schedule hotel departure times)
- **To generate an overall costing for this event, manually enter your "direct" restaurant cost or budget amount in the field provided
- Choose the type and number of vehicles necessary to accommodate your current group size (the per person prices shown reflect full vehicles).
- At a minimum, we recommend having at least one evening attired staff at each restaurant to assist guests and manage your restaurant transportation.
** Entering your "direct" estimated restaurant charges in the provided field provides you with an overall event costing in your RFP. You can modify any RFP entry at any time.
Reserving Additional Dates
- To add additional dates: From within the entry that you make to your RFP cart, click the "add more" link to the right of your entry. Repeat as necessary.