Morimoto MAUI Restaurant
At Morimoto Maui, highly-acclaimed celebrity chef Masaharu Morimoto, best known for Iron Chef and Iron Chef America, uses locally-sourced, season-fresh ingredients from the island to embark on a distinct culinary style that blends Western and Japanese traditions.
- Morimoto Maui is located oceanfront within the Andaz Maui in Wailea. The hotel transfer time is 5 minutes from all Wailea properties.
Direct Contact and Menu Details
Morimoto Maui brings a thoughtfully crafted lunch and dinner menu to a laid-back, Oceanside setting. French doors create a seamless transition between a 60-seat island-inspired dining room, and a 62-seat outdoor terrace and bar.
Enjoy sumptuous hand-rolled sushi and sashimi made from Maui’s freshest, local fish from the sushi bar, as well as inspiring cocktails made from the season-fresh fruits.
- Lunch: 11:30am - 2:00pm
- Dinner: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Sushi and Cocktails: 2:00pm - 5:00pm
- Dining Room: 62 people
- Lanai: 60 people
- Overall maximum 124
- Square tops afford different table configurations
Schedule and Cost Out Your Dine Around Services
- Select your event date.
- Select your dinner reservation time (we will schedule hotel departure times)
- **To generate an overall costing for this event, manually enter your "direct" restaurant cost or budget amount in the field provided. You can edit this anytime.
- Choose the type and number of vehicles necessary to accommodate your group size (the per person prices shown reflect full vehicles).
- Staffing: Due to the distance from the front entrance to Morimoto's oceanfront location, we recommend at least 2 staff to assist guests at this restaurant. One up top at the entrance to manage transportation and one to escort guests to and from the restaurant.
** Entering your "direct" estimated restaurant charges in the provided field provides you with an overall event costing in your RFP. You can modify any RFP entry at any time.
Reserving Additional Dates
- To add additional dates: From within the entry that you make to your RFP cart, click the "add more" link to the right of your entry. Repeat as necessary.