Kō features award-winning cuisine inspired by the vast collection of ethnicities brought together during Maui's sugarcane plantation era. Taste generations of local cuisine deeply rooted in the island's culture and history. With over 90% of fish, beef and produce sourced locally, the flavors are as authentic as they are sustainable.
Executive Chef Tylun Pang leads the culinary masterpiece of Kō restaurant in Wailea. The expansive menu features island family recipes that have been passed down for generations.
- Located in the Fairmont Kea Lani, the transfer time from all Wailea properties is approximately 5 minutes.
Direct Contact and Menu Details
Hours of Operation
- Lunch: 11:30 am - 2:30 pm
- Dinner: 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Bar: 11:00 am - 10:00 pm
- Group Dining120
- Ko Garden Private Dining Area for 36 people
Schedule and Cost Out Your Dine Around Services
- Select your event date.
- Select your dinner reservation time (we will schedule hotel departure times)
- **Manually enter your direct restaurant cost or budget amount in the field provided
- Choose the type and number of vehicles necessary to accommodate your current group size (the per person prices shown reflect full vehicles).
- At a minimum, we recommend having at least one evening attired staff at each restaurant to assist guests and manage your restaurant transportation.
** Entering your "direct" estimated restaurant charges in the provided field provides you with an overall event costing in your RFP. You can modify any RFP entry at any time.
Reserving Additional Dates
- To add additional dates: From within the entry that you make to your RFP cart, click the "add more" link to the right of your entry. Repeat as necessary.