exclusive Waterfalls & Rainforest Hike
Participants love this Maui hiking experience into an amazingly unique valley.
On this adventure, your guests will hike private well-maintained trails to dazzling waterfalls from 10 to 40 feet high with large clear swimming pools beneath each of them.
They'll be immersed in Maui's magical rainforest and learn all about the plants around them and what the native Hawaiians used them for.
Abundant with freshwater streams. this is an exciting adventure where guests can jump safely from rock ledges into several falls and learn about Maui’s wonders from our naturalist guides.
After a nutritious and delicious deli-style picnic is enjoyed at one of the falls, guests can take a final shower under a real Hawaiian waterfall before making their way back to civilization.
This will be an epic day for those hikers who came to see and experience the natural beauty of Hawaii.
Daily participant Capacities
- 10 people (for comfort) are required for each exclusive hike van
- 120 guests a day can enjoy this experience.
Hotel Transfer Time
- Hikers enjoy an informative narration as they drive through the local surfing town of Paia and past famous Hookipa Beach Park (the wind-surfing capital of the world) before getting to their hiking location. In all, it is about a 50-minute transfer each way.
Schedule / two schedules available
- This hike typically departs the hotel at 8:30 am and returns at approximately 3:30 pm.
- For programs that have morning meetings, this activity can be altered to fit a free afternoon. An 11:30 am hotel departure - can get hikers back around 4:30pm/5:00pm.
- Exclusive Hike van buyouts are required. Buyouts are based on 10 people per van.
What to wear
- Guests wanting to swim in a freshwater pool should have their bathing suits on underneath their clothes.
- Shorts are fine. A light cover is always recommended.
- Footwear: Guests use their own footwear for optimum stability (sports sandals or running/tennis shoes). It can / will get wet.
- This hiking adventure operates in all weather conditions. The company reserves the right to alter tour parameters if safety issues arise. This may affect guests’ ability to swim and jump at waterfalls and may result in modified tour locations and stops.
Food and Beverage
- Healthy snacks and waters are provided throughout the hike.
- Lunch includes a Sandwich (turkey or veggie burger), a delicious cookie, fresh fruit, and bottled water.
- Participant lunch selections are needed 14-days prior to your first hiking date.
- Round-trip Hike Van hotel transfers
- Hawaii Meetings staff to dispatch guests from your hotel
- All guide and driver gratuities and Hawaii state tax.
- Backpacks, lunches, rain gear, mosquito repellent
- $2,120.00 per exclusive hike van. Each van can carry a maximum of 10 people.
- $212.00 pp inclusive
Reserve your exclusive Waterfall and Rainforest Hikes for one or multiple dates
- Select your date of service and chose from one to twelve exclusive hike vans.
- Remember that each hike van can carry up to 10 participants.
Reserving Additional Dates
- To add additional dates: From within the RFP entry you make, click the "add more"link to the right of your entry. Repeat as necessary.