Exclusive 2-Hour Luxury Afternoon Whale Watch
If your attendees will be visiting Maui between December 15, and April 15, this is the perfect luxury afternoon whale watching experience for group sizes of up to 67 guests. Only 56 people, however, are required for an exclusive buyout.
If you have morning meetings, this is a wonderful and extremely affordable afternoon activity that your guests are sure to enjoy.
- December 15 - April 15 annually
- 1:00 pm - 1:15 pm Depart your Wailea Property
- 1:30 pm - 1:45 pm Check in with Captain
- 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm Exclusive Afternoon Snorkel
- 4:30 pm Guests return to your hotel
About this exclusive whale Watching experience
Come join us to observe the playful habits of Maui's most consistent return visitor - the humpback whale. The waters off West Maui have long been the favored vacation spot of these massive marine mammals. Our vessel provides maximum space and comfort. There are plenty of areas to enjoy the "show" from our spacious, shaded cabin or deck areas. A Marine naturalist is always onboard with facts about these gentle giants. A hydrophone will allow you to listen to the amazing songs the humpback whales sing; Maui's best "Whale Karaoke." Our whale watch operates seven days a week from mid-December until the whales go home.
The vessel is Maui’s most luxurious sailing catamaran. At 65’ in length she’s stable, fast and a wonderful sailing yacht. Conveniently out of Ma’alaea Harbor, she is a short 20-minute transfer from Wailea properties.
Please note to maximize Whale Watching time on this exclusive afternoon window of opportunity, there will be no sailing on this trip.
Her interior is spacious, and her bathrooms are immaculate. As you can see from the larger image above there is plenty of room on her bow and aft area to sit or lay down and relax.
- Round-Trip hotel transfers
- Hawaii Meetings staff to manage and dispatch guests from your hotel
- Hawaii Meetings staff to advance the vessel, meet arriving guests and oversee the event from start to finish.
- Exceptional service
- Guaranteed sightings
- Hot and cold appetizers (pupus)
- All taxes, driver, captain and crew gratuities.
- Delicious hot and cold pupus (appetizers)
- An assortment of non-alcoholic beverages
- Full bar
- Two oversized bathrooms
- Hydrophones for Maui's best whale karaoke!
- Complimentary sunscreen
- Spacious covered cabin for shade
- Easy access from dock
Special Guest Instructions
- Guests should be wearing sunscreen prior to departing the hotel.
- Guests should bring a light cover.
- $6,832.00 inclusive, based on one exclusive vessel buyout for up to 56 passengers. ($122.00 per person inclusive)
- Additional passengers between 57-67 have a cost $186.00 each due to having to add an additional round-trip transfer vehicle.
Reserve this luxury whale watch activity for your group
- Note: This activity is only available during the months of December 15 - April 15.
- Select your first date of service.
- Select (1) to reserve your single vessel charter of up to 56 people
- Add any additional guests from 57 - 67 passengers
Reserving Additional Dates
- To add additional dates: After making this RFP entry, simply click the "add more" link to the right of your entry. Repeat as necessary.