exclusive 2.5-hour ocean kayaking and snorkel excursion to turtle reef
This fun, informative experience starts at Makena Landing, literally just minutes from Wailea, where kayakers paddle to Turtle Reef. Calm clear waters are perfect for snorkeling and enjoying the peaceful turtles in what is called Turtle Town.
On this tour, guests will experience Maui’s beautiful coastline up-close and personal. Dolphin sightings are very common too!
No experience necessary. This trip is designed for the novice as well as experienced kayak enthusiast. We use very stable ocean kayaks. Your experienced local guides will lead your small comfortable groups at their own pace, paddling to inaccessible out-of-the-way shoreline areas and coves
Kayaking is an easy, fun and cost-effective activity that just about anyone can enjoy.
Hotel Transfer Time
- The transfer time from Wailea properties to the landing where the kayaks launch is approximately 7-minutes away.
- Exclusive kayak tours take place in the morning when the waters are the smoothest. Below is a typical schedule.
- 7:15 am depart the hotel
- 10:30 am - 11:00 am everyone returns to the hotel.
- A minimum of 10 people is required for an exclusive Kayak Snorkel exp[erience.
- Guests should have their bathing suits on and be wearing sunscreen prior to departing the hotel.
- Hats are recommended
- Towels: Hawaii Meetings will work with the hotel to have a towel bin at the group departure area.
Food and Beverage
- Bottled water and light snacks are provided
- Round-trip hotel transfers
- Hawaii Meetings staff to dispatch guests from your hotel
- Hawaii meetings staff to oversee the event at the Kayak landing
- All guide and driver gratuities and Hawaii state tax.
- Snorkel equipment & flotation devices (required for safety reasons)
- Safety-conscious, competent and friendly guides who will provide personal attention to each guest, including snorkel instruction and lessons
- Costs are based on exclusive buyouts in increments of 10 people per group. The per person price drops as the pax counts increase because we are getting more people into a larger vehicle.
- The maximum number of people that can comfortably enjoy this experience each day is 50.
To reserve your exclusive 2.5 Hour Kayaking and Snorkeling experience for one or multiple dates
- Select your date of service and chose from one of the five exclusive options listed. Add your selection to your RFP.
- To add additional dates: From within the RFP entry that you just made, click the "add more" link to the right of your entry. Repeat as necessary.
Reserving Additional Dates
- To add additional dates: From within the RFP entry that you made, click the "add more" link to the right of your entry. Repeat as necessary.